mai 10, 2013


      When using a bb cream, it is very important to clean your skin well, so as to get rid of any make up or dirt that could clog your pores and end up creating zits!

 
Noooooooooooooes~~

 

      This is why a few weeks after buying the Holika Holika Petit bb creams I bought a cleansing oil :B

      There were soooooooo many to choose from (and there are even more now), so I tried to find one with the best ingredients list.

 

     
 
 
      At the time one of the best was (and still is to be fair) the Etude House Real Art cleansing oil, in Fresh [there is also a moisture one, and a deep moisture one].

 



      It was the first cleansing oil I was using (I was using cleansing foams before), and I honestly thought that it would somehow grease my skin/make it oily, but it didn't ~~
      It leaves my skin fresh and clean (after rinsing obviously ^^), removes ALL my make up (I wear mascara and BBcream), doesn't irritate my eyes, and I didn't notice any oily film/residu.
      It has a fresh and very pleasant smell, but not too strong.
     You don't need much (2~3 pumps for each cleanse), so one bottle lasts a while [it's a 200 ml bottle] :B
     The bottle comes with a twist off cap and a pump. Very convenient when travelling.
     There's also a kind of ring/stopper to prevent liquid from coming out when you don't use it.
 
     As far as I'm concerned, one of the best thing about it is that there's a 5 free system:

Free from parabens, ethanol, mineral oil and artificial colours.

 

   

    
 I've been using it for almost one year and a half now and I've just finished it!

     However if you are searching for it, now it has been updated and the bottle is purple :B

     I didn't buy another one because I wanted to try cleansing milks now hehe

     I'll tell you about the cleansing milk I'm using in another post!

 

Talk to you later!

 

 

Aucun commentaire: