mai 08, 2013

Back after a long, or rather, a loooooooooooooong absence :B

Hi there!!


I've been mia lately (a lot I know...), since my last post I moved to England for work and I've been living there for 2 years, and now I'm moving back to France :o

I kept making polymere jewels and charms for friends, but not as often as I used to.

And lately I've been so busy with work that I've barely made any D:

To be honest, I've found another passion... wait for it...
KOREAN COSMETICS! haha
After buying a few times from Amazon, I discovered the site Korea Depart, and I've been unable to stop trying new Korean cosmetics and skincare sicne then -_-"

I will share with you my thoughts about the products I've bought, hoping it can help you make a decision if you're searching the internet for reviews to know whether to buy a product, or just to introduce great cosmetics and skincares to you!


Talk to you later!

Aucun commentaire: