mai 08, 2013


      Ahoy!!!
 

      Here is the first review I will share with you!

(I'm excited heeheeeee, I'm not sure why though, it's not like millions of people were already doing that -_-" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyhoo...)

      Almost two years ago I began using bbcreams, no need to explain what it is I guess, as I'm pretty sure everybody knows bbcream now ;)

      My first bbcream was a present from a friend of a friend of mine, sent directly from South Korea (weeeeeeeeeee :3), and endorsed by one of my favourite group: CNBlue!!

      It was the Holika Holika Moisture Petit BB cream, with Hyaluronic Acid SPF 30 PA++
 
 
      After that I also bought (from the amazing seller A-Poly, on Amazon):
 
*Holika Holika Pore clearing BB cream, with Tea tree oil and sebum control powder SPF 30 PA++

*Holika Holika Essential Petit BB cream SPF 30 PA++
 
 

 


       So here is what I though about these BB creams, and also the reasons why I don't use them anymore!
       To start with, I have to tell that the Holika Holika Petit BB creams are great, honestly.

       Most of them, well at least the 3 I've used, are a bit clear when you have an olive skin tone or darker, but after a few minutes they adapt to the colour of your skin.

[But this is the case with all bb creams anyway!]



      They are really easy and pleasant to apply, and they all smell lovely too hehe~~
(the smell disappears after a few minutes though, which I reckon is a good thing for people who aren't too keen on fragranced cosmetics)

      They make a very smooth and luminous complexion.
      They are very lightweight, the coverage is buildable and it won't look cakey even with more than 2 layers.




      The Moisture one, as its name indicates, moisturises :B
      It does a good job adding some moisture to your skin (I say "adding" because one should ALWAYS use a moisturizer, whatever the weather is, whatever skin type!) and you can feel your skin fresh and hydrated throughout all the day.
      However, for those with an oily or combination skin I don't think this bb cream would be indicated for you, as it could leave it shiny and end up oily!

 
      As far as I'm concerned the Pore Clearing one is the best of the 3 Holika Holika Petit BB creams I've tried, for its Tea Tree oil extracts and sebum control powder.
I don't really have an oily skin, so I can't tell whether the oil control is efficient, but I didn't notice that my face was oily at the end of the day...


      But I liked the fact that I was using a bb cream that was contributing in clearing my skin or at least not making it worse.
      The downside is that it doesn't last all day, so you would need to touch up your make up in the early afternoon, which is also the case with the two other Petit BB creams.

      The Essential one is my second favourite, it is whitening though, so if you don't need your skin to look lighter I advice the other Holika Holika Petit BB creams (there are 4 others I think).

      This bb cream contains marine collagen and caviar, which helps reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improves the skin's firmness and protects it.

       I didn't notice any difference with my skin tone, but I live in a country where you don't see sun that often, so I got lighter anyway :B

       It is a very reach bb cream, so again, maybe not indicated for those with an oily or combination skin!

 

       The price is very reasonnable for 30 ml, around 7$.
       I bought all of them from A-Poly (amazon) and the transaction was great.

       Each time I've bought something to that shop the parcel arrived earlier than when it was supposed to, all items were well wrapped and they even put lots of samples!
 
 
 
       Now, why I stopped using them: the ingredients...
       I am trying not to use cosmetics or skincare containing parabens, butylene/propylene glycol, talcs, silicons and so on, and unfortunately, these bb creams do contain all these ingredients which are potentially harmful to you skin and health.
       I reckon it is because they were produced before all the "free from" new rules and regulations.

       It is not the concern of everyone though, so if you don't mind using products containing such ingredients, then don't hesitate, these bbcreams are great!
[If ever you are interested here is an article explaining all about these potential harmful ingredients that can be found in skincare and cosmetics]
Don't hesitate to ask for more informations if needed!





       Sorry for the 6 feet long post -_-"
Talk to you later!

Aucun commentaire: