juin 07, 2013

Secret Key...


Snail creams~~ We've been hearing about them for quite a long time already!
      The first I bought was not from a Korean brand, but somehow I liked the idea of using snail slime... Is it weird? (¬¬)
 
      Then, once I had finished that cream I realized that even though I had bought it in a pharmacy, it was actually full of bad ingredients, such as parabens, glycols and so on!!
      I was so shocked!!!
      I decided to search for a snail cream with a great ingredients list, so I turned to Korean brand kkk
 
      That was NOT an easy task, believe me!!
      I mean, did you see how many different Korean snail creams there are? O_o
      However, looking at the ingrédients helped when making a choice.
     After comparing snail creams from Tony Moly, Etude House, Holika Holika, Mizon, Elisha Coy and so on I found one with an amazing ingredients list!!
      I'll stop blabbering and tell you which one haha
 
The SECRET KEY INTENSIVE REPAIRING CREAM~~
 
 

5 free system: no paraben, no mineral oils, no benzophenone, no phenoxyethanol and no pigments!!

 
      I really like that cream~~
      My skin feels soft, smooth and well hydrated after using Secret Key Intensive Repairing Cream, and it helps me not to have dry patches on my skin!
      The cream smells lovely :o
      The smell fades after a few minutes though, which is a good point for people who are not keen on frangranced creams.

      If you use it in the morning you will need to wait a little to apply your foundation or bbcream though, it take a few minutes for your skin to absorb it for the cream is quite thick.
      I advise to only use a little amount in the morning, as the cream is quite rich.
      But that means that a little goes a long way hehe :B
      I apply a slightly thicker layer at night for more nourishment and it works great.
      My skin looks great in the morning, very plump and bright!! ^u^
It also helped with healing and smoothing out some acne scars heehee~~

      As I said, this cream has one of the best ingredients lists I've seen for a Snail cream so far!
      Even better than many famous brands like Missha, TonyMoly, It's Skin, Etude House, etc.
      It has a 5-free system: no parabens, no mineral oils, no benzophenone, no phenoxyethanol, no pigments.

      The jar is made of glass, and there's an inner seal, which is the best for skincare products.

      HOWEVER, it may be a bit too rich for people with a very oily skin!
Personally I didn't buy another one to see whether it really did me good or not, and also because it's good to change for the skin.
      And I admit I would have liked if a mini spoon or something like that came with the cream to scoop it up as it's not always hygienic to put your fingers in it D:

      But considering how great this cream is, these few little downsides are really not important :D
 
      I hope the review helped, don't hesitate to ask if you want any infos!
 
 
Talk to you later!!
 

Aucun commentaire: